Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my blog! I'm Krysten O'Coffey, a child and family photographer in Victoria BC and surrounding area. I'm also the mother of two little beans, whose giggly grins inspire my work. You can contact me through the contact page on my main site, by email at krysten@sweetfieldsphotography.com or by phone at 250.664.6323. While you're here, please check out some of my recent sessions! My clients love to read the comments about their beautiful children and families.
I look forward to talking with you about your future portraits!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sneak peek - "N" family

Yesterday afternoon the sky cleared up just long enough for me to meet up with this fun, cute family for a little photo session. They are clearly totally in love with each other, and they ran, played and explored in between shots. Big brother was my perfect little model, posing, smiling, and hamming for the camera. I had fun meeting up with you guys - enjoy your sneak peek!





18 comments:

Jill Hardy August 10, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

awww, those are FABULOUS!! Beautiful interaction, the family is sure to love these!

Gabensysmom August 10, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Fantastic shots! They must be over the moon happy with those wonderful captures! Love the feel of them, so great!

Melissa August 10, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

These are just absolutely beautiful, Krysten! I would just be thrilled to have photos like this of my family!!!

Laurie Sachs Photography August 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

What a fabulous session! I love the interaction you got, kids this age are so hard to capture!!!

julie August 10, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

These are awesome!! Tough age but super job capturing what their ages are all about....giggles, hugs and hanging with mom and dad!!

keri August 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

These are gorgeous!! What adorable kids. You did such an amazing job Krysten. I bet this family is thrilled!

Megan August 10, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

totally cute and I love your location! those steps are cool :)

Kati August 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

these are awesome... I love the first one, what a look!!!

Stephanie Bowling August 10, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

I love these! He looks like such a little man in that first one! Love the family shot! Nice work as always!

Jessica August 10, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

What a sweet family! I love the connection in that second one:).

Christine August 10, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Oh these are fabulous!! Adorable family too :)

Jaimie August 11, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

Such great shots! My fav is definitely the second one. I love how natural and happy they are.

Summer August 11, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Great work Krysten! I can only imagine how happy they'll be with these!

Kristen August 12, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

You've captured some great interaction shots of a beautiful family. I'm sure they will love them, great job.

lindsay August 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

these are adorable!!! lovely job, and as always, lovely conversions. :)

Photography by Li August 15, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

What a cute family! You did a great job capturing these cute moments!

Melinda Dillman August 15, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

What a sweet and adorable family!! Love these, you can really see the love between them!

Missy August 15, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

These are fantastic! Wonderful :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP