Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my blog! I'm Krysten O'Coffey, a child and family photographer in Victoria BC and surrounding area. I'm also the mother of two little beans, whose giggly grins inspire my work. You can contact me through the contact page on my main site, by email at krysten@sweetfieldsphotography.com or by phone at 250.664.6323. While you're here, please check out some of my recent sessions! My clients love to read the comments about their beautiful children and families.
I look forward to talking with you about your future portraits!

Friday, August 7, 2009

baby tater-tot

This week, I had the most fun doing a maternity session that I've ever had. I had the pleasure of capturing a special time for a person who is really special to ME - my sister and her wee baby tater-tot. We went downtown for some funky urban fun, and then at sunset we hit this gorgeous grassy field. No matter what we did, she looks absolutely gorgeous, and was a very easy subject to photograph! Anyways, enjoy the sneak peek! :)

jada maternity 018WEB

jada maternity 021WEB

jada maternity 006WEB

jada maternity 022WEB

jada maternity 027WEB

20 comments:

mommy of tater tot August 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

TEEHEEE!

Cherron | Raining Light Photography August 7, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Oh, Krysten, great job!!! You sis is gorgeous, has an absolutely amazing baby bump, and these photos are stunning. :)

Photography by Li August 7, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

These are fabulous! The baby bump peeking out from behind the wall totally made me smile. :) She's beautiful!

Kati August 7, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

OH. MY. GOSH. These are some of the best most unique maternity pictures I've ever seen! Your sister is lucky to have you!!

Dana Jackson August 7, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Love, Love, Love them!!! I, too, smiled at tater-tot peeking from behind the building - such creativity! I want to see this whole set when it's finished!!! Oh, and I can't wait to see what you do with the newborn!

Heather Latimer August 7, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

These are all so fun and beautiful! Love, love, love the one of Tater Tot peeking out from behind the wall. :) And the last one is to-die-for gorgeous!

Ketti Photography August 7, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Fantastic stuff!!! Love the belly in the ally, and the field images are to die for!

Unknown August 7, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Jada looks beautiful! Awe! Love these shots.

Tina Ramirez August 7, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

These are wonderful! I love the bump peeking out! The grass is so pretty. Great job!

Laurie Sachs Photography August 8, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

These are so fantastic! What a fun session and a beautiful mama to be!!!

Jessica August 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

LOVE that you got both sweet and fun shots! Love the belly peeking out in the alley and that last black and white. Well, really, I love all of them:).

Gabensysmom August 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Beautiful, beautiful job...little bit of urban, little bit of rural...perfect! Great colors!!

Jill Hardy August 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

wicked!!! she looks FABULOUS!!! I smiled a HUGE smile on that belly only shot, what a great idea! beautiful work!

Michelle Lynn August 8, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Absolutely stunning.

Missy August 9, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

These are amazing. I love how fresh and fun these are. Great job as usual!

Debbra August 9, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

These are Fabulous! Girl you rocked this session! That first one is Amazing!

Megan August 10, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

#2 made me giggle. I love your sister's style. Great job!

Laureate August 10, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Great photos! Obvious talent runs in the family! I met Jada when she was in Ottawa at LCB. She was an amazing student and I always thought she could be a model.

Cheers, Kim

ps love your blog...I have the same template for my dog blogs!

Jaimie August 11, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

Beautiful! I love the one with mom's belly peeking around the corner...it made me giggle!

lindsay August 13, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I LOVE THESE!!!! The baby belly poking out of the ally is just too cute.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP