Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my blog! I'm Krysten O'Coffey, a child and family photographer in Victoria BC and surrounding area. I'm also the mother of two little beans, whose giggly grins inspire my work. You can contact me through the contact page on my main site, by email at krysten@sweetfieldsphotography.com or by phone at 250.664.6323. While you're here, please check out some of my recent sessions! My clients love to read the comments about their beautiful children and families.
I look forward to talking with you about your future portraits!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sweet mom-to-be

Yesterday I met up with a woman I have known for awhile, I photographed her beautiful daughter back when I was first starting my business. Now her daughter has grown into a gorgeous toddler, and they're adding to their family! Mom looked beautiful and glowing, and it was a blast capturing this special time for their family. Here is just a small peek at some of the session...newborn images to come soon! :)

Candi Maternity 004WEB

Candi Maternity 008WEB

Candi Maternity 020bwWEB

19 comments:

Jill Hardy August 3, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

those are gorgeous Krysten! Mom is glowing, like you said and the little girl is adorable! Fabulous work!

Jessica August 3, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Oh, Krysten! The light in that first one is so pretty, big sister hugging mom is the sweetest, and mom looks so pretty and feminine in that last one, I can't pick a favorite. Lovely session:).

Melinda Dillman August 3, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Great lighting and a beautiful mommy! Great work Krysten!

Heather Latimer August 3, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

These are beautiful, Krysten! Mom is gorgeous. Especially in that first one where the light is shining on her hair! Oh, and the one with Big Sis is too sweet for words!

Jaimie August 3, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

She's a beautiful mama! Great work, I love the lighting on the first one, it's perfect! The shot with big sister is just perfect.

Gabensysmom August 3, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Beautiful job, Krysten!! That last one in b/w is amazing!!!! and the little girl is absolutely precious :)

~Amber August 3, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

mom & daughter are gorgeous!!! what a perfect baby bump!!!! love the lighting at this location.

Dana Jackson August 3, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Oh, I love that last one! I love how she's cradeling her baby - perfection. And you are right - she is absolutely glowing in these! Congrats!

Michelle Lynn August 4, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

Sigh. What a gorgeous momma! Love the light in the first one and the precious moment you captured in the last. And that girl is just too sweet! Beautiful work.

Nicholle August 4, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

gorgeous lighting.. they are so natural - love that!

Photography by Li August 4, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

These are so beautiful, Krysten! I agree with the others that mom looks gorgeous and the lighting is fabulous!

Laurie Sachs Photography August 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

These are awesome! Mom really is glowing, and wow, is big sister cute!

Kimberli August 4, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Awwww... what a sweet mama-to-be! Makes me so sad I never had maternity pics done. Great photos, Krysten!

Cherron | Raining Light Photography August 4, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Yay! I love beautiful pregnant woman and cute little toddlers. You did a fantastic job. :)

Ketti Photography August 4, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

These are wonderful! The first one really caught my eye - great lighting, such a serene mom!

KDB Photography August 4, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

the lighting in all of these is just perfect! The little girl and doll, so sweet! Great shots!

Tina Ramirez August 5, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Seriously, that second one brought tears to my eyes. It is so sweet. Mom is so pretty in these. Great Job!

Missy August 9, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Gorgeous! Love them all :)

Debbra August 9, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP