Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my blog! I'm Krysten O'Coffey, a child and family photographer in Victoria BC and surrounding area. I'm also the mother of two little beans, whose giggly grins inspire my work. You can contact me through the contact page on my main site, by email at krysten@sweetfieldsphotography.com or by phone at 250.664.6323. While you're here, please check out some of my recent sessions! My clients love to read the comments about their beautiful children and families.
I look forward to talking with you about your future portraits!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New blog!

Time to update your feeds...My brand new blog is up and running! Pop in and check it out! www.sweetfieldsphotography.com/blog

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP