Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my blog! I'm Krysten O'Coffey, a child and family photographer in Victoria BC and surrounding area. I'm also the mother of two little beans, whose giggly grins inspire my work. You can contact me through the contact page on my main site, by email at krysten@sweetfieldsphotography.com or by phone at 250.664.6323. While you're here, please check out some of my recent sessions! My clients love to read the comments about their beautiful children and families.
I look forward to talking with you about your future portraits!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sweet Baby Belly | Victoria Maternity Photographer

Today I had the pleasure of photographing probably the most adorable pregnant woman I have ever seen. This yoga mama was totally comfy and cute in her PJs, and she wasn't shy about baring her beautiful bump.

I really enjoyed chatting with you, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek - there are many more to come! Good luck with everything, I can't wait to meet (and photograph) your little one! :)

2bwWEB


1bwWEB


1bwWEB

10 comments:

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

oh wow, #1 is STUNNING! What a beautiful momma to be - she must be thrilled with these!

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

Beautiful lighting on these! I agree - what a stunning mother-to-be!!

Callie March 16, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

these are beautiful Krysten! love, love #1 also.

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

She is gorgeous!!! I love, love, love the lighting in these. Beautiful work as always Krysten!

Janice March 16, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

What a beautiful momma-to-be! You did a great job capturing her and the lighting is beautiful. I love #1!

Kimberli March 16, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

These are awesome Krysten! She must be so excited about them!! Great lighting. LOVE IT.

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

just fantastic. i love the intimate lighting and feel of the shoot. congratulations!

Michelle Lynn March 16, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Beautiful images!

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Such a good job! She looks stunning!!!

jada April 18, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

most beautiful mommy to be ever...until me:):) cant wait till im bigger and can come over for a shoot, and ill bring the new pup too:D

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP