Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my blog! I'm Krysten O'Coffey, a child and family photographer in Victoria BC and surrounding area. I'm also the mother of two little beans, whose giggly grins inspire my work. You can contact me through the contact page on my main site, by email at krysten@sweetfieldsphotography.com or by phone at 250.664.6323. While you're here, please check out some of my recent sessions! My clients love to read the comments about their beautiful children and families.
I look forward to talking with you about your future portraits!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sneak peek - The B Family | Victoria Family Photographer

It was an absolutely beautiful day today, and I got to meet up with the "B" family at Ed MacGregor park in Sooke for a photo session. They were the high bidders on my portrait package in the Sooke Preschool Silent Auction. So thank you again for supporting the preschool! This big, energetic family was luckily able to hold still long enough to capture a few shots of them (inbetween pinches and pokes, of course!) Enjoy your sneak peek!



025bwWEB

16 comments:

Keri May 24, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

These are beautiful Krysten. What a beautiful family! I just love the one of all the kids...such a priceless image!

Aubrey May 25, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Such an adorable family!! That last picture is stunning! Great job as always :)

Stephanie Bowling May 26, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

What a cute family! These are beautiful pictures that are sure to be treasured!

melissa May 26, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

These are just fabulous. Your conversions are always just so perfect and they fit these images so well! Beautiful family, and beautiful captures!

Ketti May 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Oh my gosh, the picture of the 4 kids is stellar! They are gorgeous!

Stacy Laine May 26, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

I'm going to have my 4th baby this fall.. and would just LOVE to have a picture of all 4 like the 2nd one! I love it so so much!

Aimee May 27, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

I just love your black and white photos...great job with this family!

Summer May 27, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Oh man, you always have the best conversions! And that picture of the 4 kids together is just PRICELESS!

Dana Jackson May 27, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

I love looking at your images. That last one is amazing - really amazing. If I were the mom - I would have to have that HUGE on my wall. Beautiful work, beautiful family.

Melinda Dillman May 27, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Adorable family!! Great shots!

Shannon Kilstrom Photography May 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Beautiful work! I too would get that last one HUGE if those were my kids! You do a wonderful job, Krysten!

Tina Ramirez May 28, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

This family is absolutely stunning! Great work!

Meagan Caton May 31, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Gosh. Thought I had left a comment for these. I really like both of them. The conversions are so clean. Very beautiful family too.

Janice June 1, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

I always love your black and white conversions! What a beautiful family. Love these!

Cherron June 1, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

I hope I can get as great of a photo as the last one once the baby is born. Four kids are going to be hard to photograph! You did a great job.

megan June 2, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Love the sibling shot Krysten! Bet that was hard to get! Great job.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP